latest radeon driver and full screen video

Hello,

I'm playing with the experimental version of xserver-xorg-video-ati (6.7.196-2). I'm using a big desktop configuration with a LCD computer screen on the vga output and LCD TV on the DVI output.
I want to use the TV screen to watch films.

When I play a video on the first screen, the video is fine. But I want to play a video on the second screen, I choose the 16:9 aspect ratio in gmplayer, the video is shifted to the up of the screen. It mean I see a black rectangular area on the bottom of the screen.

Is the problem related to gmplayer or to xserver-xorg-video-ati?

Any ideas are welcomed.

Thanks in advance.