Re: xfce window manager

On Oct 11, 2007, at 11:15 AM, Adam Hardy wrote:

Andrew Sackville-West on 10/10/07 23:09, wrote:
killall xfwm4 && wmii
ooh, that's ugly, but it sorta works. leaves the panels all over the
place when you switch back. Its always fun to mess with a DTE by
swapping out the wm for something completely unrelated. Its funny
watching it try to figure out what to do...

Haha! That was fun while it lasted (about 5 minutes). I can't get my head around that wmii paradigm - it feels like a morph of vi!

Yeah, I gave it a whirl on the GRML CD but couldn't quite figure it out. I went through the tutorial, but often when I'd press the keys the tutorial told me to press, nothing would happen.