Re: GNOME: Associate multiple queues with one printer: HOW?

Mike McCarty(Mike.McCarty@sbcglobal.net) is reported to have said:
> Wayne Topa wrote:
>> Mike McCarty(Mike.McCarty@sbcglobal.net) is reported to have said:
>
> [that he couldn's use the GUI to put multiple queues on one printer]
>
>> I don't run Gnome or KDE here I hope they accept the Cups config.
>> If not, someone someone that does run them, should submit a bug
>> report.
>>> Ok. Where do I locate the CUPS Administration? Do you mean use
>>> the "web based" CUPS location via web browser on the local machine?
>>>
>> Yep,  http://localhost:631/printers/
>
> I've printed off the CUPS docu from their home page, and
> I'll give the web or CLI another try tomorrow night. (If
> she'll let me, that is :-)
>
> Thanks!

Your welcome, Mike.  One question.  With your GF having been into
computers so long, why hasn't she asked for help from the list?
Especially since you don't run Debian and she does.

BTW, I had more luck with the web interface then the CLI.  And I use
the CLI for 98% of my work.

Regards

Wayne

--