Re: GNOME: Associate multiple queues with one printer: HOW?

Wayne Topa wrote:
Mike McCarty(Mike.McCarty@sbcglobal.net) is reported to have said:

[that he couldn's use the GUI to put multiple queues on one printer]

I don't run Gnome or KDE here I hope they accept the Cups config.
If not, someone someone that does run them, should submit a bug
report.

CUPS Administration -> Add Printer
All of the options, except the printer name, are the same as the one
you already have, (IIRC).  Then change the options to be what you want.
Ok. Where do I locate the CUPS Administration? Do you mean use
the "web based" CUPS location via web browser on the local machine?

Yep,  http://localhost:631/printers/

I've printed off the CUPS docu from their home page, and
I'll give the web or CLI another try tomorrow night. (If
she'll let me, that is :-)

Thanks!

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.