Re: Upgrading from Etch to Lenny

Miles Bader wrote:
Mike McCarty <Mike.McCarty@sbcglobal.net> writes:

Lighten up, Mike!  You are reading into my reply a connotation which I
did not intend and which is not supported by the context.

If you want people to take you lightly, then add a smiley.

The word "humbug" basically contains an implicit smiley....

Bullshit

Read the novel which keeps it alive today. He was complaining
that Christmas is a fraud.

Put an implicit smiley on that.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.