Re: bash vs. python scripts - which one is better?

Hi Ron,

On 8/20/07, Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> wrote:

Thanks for the links. You surely know how to find something.

>> I find this much more comfortable than eg. typing:
>>> rx mp3conv.rexx 256kbps ~/mp3/work
>>> Even better: I run this script from within my dir util (DirOpus ==
>>> Konqueror), so I don't have to type anything.
>> Your geek cred just dropped.  Substantially.
>

> Why, just tell me why?

Because you want to point and click instead of run a script.

(Even if it's easier, that doesn't matter.)

That just ain't fair ;-) You completely ignored the fact that I wrote a complex
script to accomplish a boring task. I think you should give me some creds for
that. I propose just enough to return to the level I've been dropped from :->

Greetings, Manon.