Re: bash vs. python scripts - which one is better?

Hi Bob,

On 8/20/07, Bob Proulx <bob@proulx.com> wrote:

> Thanks. I copied this to my 'Bash-howto'.

I would hate to see you record this in your howto with "==" without
knowing that "==" is a bash specific feature.  :-)

Well, actually it ain't that hard. I know from C that = assigns a value to
a variable and == compares the value of that variable to something else.
So I only have to remember not to use "==" in Bash and if I forget
how to do it correct, than I check my 'Bash-howto'.

Greetings, Manon.