Re: newbie here - system administration question

Per olof Ljungmark <peo@intersonic.se>:
>  s. keeling wrote:
> > Per olof Ljungmark <peo@intersonic.se>:
> >>  Where except on the local machine can I find Debian man pages?
> >>  http://manpages.debian.net/
> >>  is not very informative I'm afraid...
> >[snip]
>  And, if the online manpages does not work, why link to them?

Well, do remember that Debian's an (almost?) all volunteer effort, and
things do break.

>  Just my $0.02.

Heard about reportbug yet?  Check it out and consider reporting the
breakage on the package 'www.debian.org'.  You probably want to check
the BTS at bugs.debian.org first to see if it's already been
reported.  Perhaps there's a good reason why it's broken.