Re: usb and debian 4.0 os ...can i get some pointers???please???

On Fri, 10 Aug 2007, Michael Habashy wrote:

Thanks for the heads up.
Do you have any other words of wisdom regarding connecting a cellphonee?   I
can not make heads or tales of this tty mess.   I wish to connect my
cellphone so i can use it with Kannel (to send out sms text messeges)..it
has been driving me nuts....do you know a better way to do this with debian
???
thanks
mjh

I've never set up a sms gateway before, so I'm afraid I can't help you there. But I have used wvdial to do dialup with phones, that might help you out a bit in finding which /dev/tty device your phone is on.

-+-
8 out of 10 Owners who Expressed a Preference said Their Cats Preferred Techno.