Mysql clustering

Hi All,

I am trying to set up mysql clustering using 3 servers, one master and 2 clusters.  when i do an ndb_mgm show it gives me this:

Connected to Management Server at: localhost:1186
Cluster Configuration
---------------------
[ndbd(NDB)]     2 node(s)
id=2    @202.***.**.01  (Version: 5.0.32, starting, Nodegroup: 0)
id=3    @202.***.**.02  (Version: 5.0.38, starting, Nodegroup: 0)

[ndb_mgmd(MGM)] 1 node(s)
id=1   (Version: 5.0.32)

[mysqld(API)]   2 node(s)
id=4 (not connected, accepting connect from any host)
id=5 (not connected, accepting connect from any host)

Using the replication with a system that outputs the above result, the queries always generate the error

Failed to open 'test2', error while unpacking from engine

I'm assuming that this error has something to do with

id=4 (not connected, accepting connect from any host)
id=5 (not connected, accepting connect from any host)

I installed all mysql servers using apt-get install mysql-server

Does anybody know how to get the mysql api nodes to connect correctly?  There are many solutions and a patch
i've found using google but they do not apply to the debian package.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Will