Re: size and position of iceweasel window

On Tue, Jun 26, 2007 at 09:00:22PM +0200, mess-mate wrote:

<snip>

> Si je parle de windoooz, c'est pour que les amis utilisateur windooz
> pourraient communiquer avec les utilisateurs linux.

huh? my french is pretty rusty but it looks like you said

If I talk about windows, its because friends use windows to communicate
with linux users.

but that has nothing to do with our conversation so...

are you just trolling? or just being funny? I'm not sure