wajig (was: Re: Printing with lprng; no CUPS! :-))

On Sat, Jun 16, 2007 at 09:10:15AM +0100, Anthony Campbell wrote:
> I gave up on aptitude long ago because it kept trying, and sometimes
> succeeding, to remove lots of things it shouldn't. I now use apt-get
> via wajig, which seems to be one of the best-kept Linux secrets.

Interesting. I'll try to remember to use it just to see what it's like,
thoguh I've found one thing about it that I don't. No command should
ever spit out usage information, except a single line on how to find
usage on an error. :/

--
    "To the extent that we overreact, we proffer the terrorists the
    greatest tribute."