Re: error while loading shared libraries

On Fri, Jun 15, 2007 at 07:09:31PM +0200, Gilles Sadowski <gilles@harfang.homelinux.org> was heard to say:
> >   One thing you could try would be something like this as root:
> >
> > strace -o /tmp/ls.strace -f su - "Broken" -c ls
> >
> >   and then send ls.strace here.
> >

> # strace -o ls.strace -f su - eran -c ls
> umovestr: Input/output error
> PostBox  bookmarks  dl   lestat-home  mail  mozilla.ps  perso        system     tmp     video
> bin      devel      doc  lib          man   music       public_html  templates  tricks  web

  The Input/output error seems to be spurious; I get it on all straces.

  It may be relevant that the ls apparently worked, but I can't figure
out what this indicates right now...

  Daniel