Re: error while loading shared libraries

On Fri, Jun 15, 2007 at 12:20:15AM +0200, Gilles Sadowski <gilles@harfang.homelinux.org> was heard to say:
> > that its for shure an acces denied, try creating a new user and do the same and chek
> > if the problem persist, if it does, then this might be a bug.
>
> I created a new user account and this one is OK.
> So, if no actual solution is found, I'll have to remove the "broken" users
> and recreate the accounts...
>
> But I really wonder what caused this.

  What do you get with ls -dl /lib /usr/lib?  What about running "id" as
a broken vs normal user?  (I suspect it's more likely an environment
variable -- the packaging system shouldn't mess with permissions on these
directores -- but it would be nice to rule out any weirdness like that)

  Daniel