Amarok oddity

I am having issues with one of my users Amarok settings and only on one machine. I have Amarok setup to store the user data in a MySQL database stored on my central server. When my wife logs into one of our machines she is not able to see a collection at all. We have tried to refresh the collection, I have even deleted the collection data file in her /home directory. Now if she logs in on any of the other machines everything is fine. Is there anyway for this one machine and one login to be able to force Amarok to restart fresh? Any other suggestions? She is able to still play music by selecting the music via the Files tab on the left, but nothing is stored in the collection.

Thanks,
-Eric