Re: problem

On 06/06/2007 01:45 PM, walter wrote:

I can download ubuntu livecd, gentoo livecd, etc. with `direct download from ftp' without problems in a couple of hours. I can do the same with torrent. I know how to burn a cd. With your distro it's imposible for me do the same, direct, torrent, jigdo or whatever I use. [...]

I've downloaded (through jigdo) CD's #1 and #2 of the Etch beta over a dialup link (3 days to download).

Later, I downloaded CD's #1 and #2 of the Etch release, again over dialup, again taking 3 days to complete.

The downloading, burning to CD and installation were successful in both cases.