problem

>>On Wed, 2007-06-06 at 10:06 +0200, walter wrote:
>> I've
>> lost a lot of time and plastic trying to download your dvds, cds. All
>> corrupt. It seems you or somebody else don't want people know about
your
>> distro.

>What were the problems you experienced ?

>Regards,

>Bart Martens

I can download ubuntu livecd, gentoo livecd, etc. with `direct download
from ftp' without problems in a couple of hours. I can do the same with
torrent. I know how to burn a cd. With your distro it's imposible for me
do the same, direct, torrent, jigdo or whatever I use. I've tried
downloading your dvds with emule, I've downloaded with emule and burned
hundred of iso images without problem. The two times the debian dvds had
corrupted packets (six dvd in total). And the md5sum say OK!
This is my experience and I have not need of lie you. I am a bit tired
that each time I write to a linux developers they treat me like an idiot
(That's why I became ironic). I repeat I know how download and burn a
cd. If you don't know where's the problem, your problem, it is difficult
I do. And it would be a good new for you that somebody complains about
can't download your distro. After all I am giving a favor telling you
about this.

--
Visite mi página: http://www.roquesor.com