[OT] I also am AAAAANGRY (was Re: I am ANGRY with Debian.)

On 05/31/07 13:39, Cassiano Bertol Leal wrote:
[snip]

I'm sorry, mate. But not everyone in this list and/or using Debian is
from the USNA (United States of North America, as I call it, since it is
 not the only federative republic in America -- read North, Central and
South).

The USA was the "United States" for 48 years before the Spanish colony of Mexico became Los Estados Unidos Mexicanos.

Thus, we claim first dibs.

And if you don't like it, stick it in your pipe and shove it where the sun don't shine.

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA