Security question: are these vulnerabilities addressed?

Hello,

The managers of a facility where we house some Debian servers recently
ran a vunlerability scan against our up-to-date Sarge servers, and
reported vulnerabilities in the version of OpenSSH we were running.  I
assume that these issues have been fixed or do not apply to Debian's
OpenSSH, but I can't find any information to confirm this.

Can anybody confirm that these are not issues in Debian Sarge?

    CVE-2005-2798    OpenSSH GSSAPI Credential Disclosure
    CVE-2006-0225    OpenSSH Local SCP Shell Command Execution

They also reported this, which I couldn't really find any information
about:

    CVE-2004-0230    TCP Sequence Number Approximation Based Denial of Service

Does anybody know if this is addressed in Sarge, or by the Linux
kernel at all?

Thanks!

---Scott.