Re: [OT] Re: rampant offtopic and offensive posts to debian-user

Roberto C. Sánchez wrote:
So, let me see if I understand this.  The things for which Michelle,
Ron, Michael, Johannes, Judd, Florian and I were criticized, because
they were supposedly offensive, would be OK as long as they were in a
sig?

If they also honored the four-line sig netiquette, yes, they would be. A civil person deals with the content of posts and ignores the sigs they disagree with.