Re: rampant offtopic and offensive posts to debian-user

Andrei Popescu wrote:
On Sun, May 20, 2007 at 11:57:42AM +1000, Ben Finney wrote:
<.............> As a side note I must say that I have been a member of a volunteer organization for 11 years and I have seen a bit of the dynamic involved in such a group. The best "contributors" were mostly the same persons participating in "off-topic" activities, but still organized within the "community".

Regards,
Andrei
being a list-member for about five or six years I support warmly andrei's opinion on the above topic.

steef