Re: [OT] The record industry, RIAA and US law

On Fri, 2007-05-18 at 12:46 -0400, Greg Folkert wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-05-18 at 18:00 +0200, Michelle Konzack wrote:
> > Am 2007-05-11 10:48:06, schrieb Joe Hart:
> > > What really fears me is that it is just a matter of time before one
> > > group of radicals gets access to WMD and I pray they don't send them my way.
> >
> > Right, - and it is already to late.  The USA have over 46800 nuks/WMD's.
> >
> > I pray for a real Nuke-Accident in the USA so they are wake up or fuck
> > them self.  I hope someone break into the american Nuklear-Defense-
> > Network and activate some nuks for self-destruction.
>
> Nice drive-by mailing, you have a knack to pull the hair up on people's
> necks. In regards to the nukes self-destructing...
>
> The Silos that hold 95% of these long range missiles are "first, second,
> third and fourth strike" impenetrable. Have a fully sealed self
> sufficient crew and environment inside. Therefore, if they
> self-destruct, these silos are able to withstand an explosion, holding
> the problems inside them.

I also should mention, trying to get into one of the silos is akin to
getting into Fort Knox, Nigh on impossible.

No, truly, I doubt you could even come within 500 yards of a silo. Even
if you did get to the entrance, good luck getting any further. Even if
you managed to get through the entrance, the secondary stop... there
would be a battalion of re-enforcements scrambled by air lift and ground
transport... at the very least many troops additionally transported by
LPCs (Leather personnel Carriers) in very short order.

--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net
PGP key: 1024D/B524687C  2003-08-05