Re: Best Debian packages

On 5/13/07, Daniel Burrows <dburrows@debian.org> wrote:
On Sun, May 13, 2007 at 03:02:20AM +0000, Tyler Smith

  Older versions of aptitude occasionally got confused about what was and
wasn't automatically installed if you used other tools.  It shouldn't
happen with an up-to-date aptitude as far as I know [0], but if it does, you
an easily fix this by just cancelling all the removals (e.g. with "keep-all"
or pressing ":" on the group of autoremoved packages).

Thanks, that worked but can/will I need to do it again and again?

Regards,
Deboo

--
Please don't Cc: me, I'm subscribed to the list.