Re: Affecting Institutional Change (Yeah Right)

On 2007-05-13, Amy Templeton <amy.g.templeton@gmail.com> wrote:
> (fortunately,
> I can jump the mouse around using keybindings in stumpwm (providing
> I'm not ripping a backup of some of my music off of a CD or doing
> some other resource-intensive task), but unfortunately can't make
> it click from the keyboard).

I find that surprising. Clicking the mouse-pointer from the keyboard
is the *only* thing I can do with fluxbox, just by pressing enter. It
would be great to be able to actually move it around as well, although
the magic button on my thinkpad does just about the same thing.

I'm going to spend some time with stumpwm when I get some free time,
although that won't be soon.

Cheers,

Tyler