Re: iceape (mozilla browser) and CSS of gallery website

Greg Folkert wrote:
On Fri, 2007-05-11 at 17:33 -0400, H.S. wrote:
Hello,

If I try to enlarge the fonts (CTRL+Wheel) in iceape of this website:
http://gallery.menalto.com/

the menus, or those little gray background windows, on the right hand jump into the middle of the page after a few magnification steps.

Is it just my iceape or is something wrong with the web page (bad CSS)?

This is on Debian Etch, fully updated.

Bad CSS design. It uses float for the right column and "explicitly"
states a width in pixels. Rather than a percentage. This will cause
issues.

Thanks everyone for their explanatory comments. Cleared up quite a few things.

->HS