Re: Affecting Institutional Change (Yeah Right)

    > Hey all, Can anybody recommend a *really, really
    > convincing* source of information I can give people/my
    > college that will aid in deterring them from trying to
    > force people to use MS-Office files (by sending them via
    > email and posting them on official college sites)?

You might consider printing them with openoffice and then asking
them to explain the hardcopy to you.  This works especially well
if there are included figures.  Works if you have access to an
older version of office too.  Especially if the software that
produces the wierd hardcopy is on university machines.

Mike