Re: Is it Java or is it Iceweasel?

On 05/10/2007 11:08 AM, Dennis G. Wicks wrote:
Problem Update:

I have my system repaired so I have several browsers that
I can use but I still have the same problem.

(Keep reading!)

I contacted the vendor and they said that my clock was wrong,
I didn't accept cookies, and my Internet sharing proxy was
blocking cookies. I have verified that none of these are the problem.

They say that they can logon to my account using ** Firefox/Ubuntu **.

I cannot logon to my account using (Firefox/Iceweasel,Opera,Iceape,Konqueror) on Etch. I always get an error message "Your session has expired. Please login again".

I can dual boot Windos 2000, and I can logon successfully there, with all browsers.

Anybody got any ideas?

The login page is www.aweber.com and my uid is d . g . wicks & pwd is dw . 4511 . wx (apply perl concatneation) . Can someone give this a try and see if it works for you?

Is there any diff Debian/Etch & Ubuntu that would account for this?

Many TIA,
Dennis

I'm not going to log into your account, but I will suggest that you create a new profile for Iceweasel <http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profile> and try to log in with that profile. If that works, then something is messed up in your old Iceweasel profile.