Re: TeTex to TeXLive

On 2007-05-07, Amy Templeton <amy.g.templeton@gmail.com> wrote:
> TeX installation. Is there some safe way of moving over?

I just jumped in, and the only issue I had was getting my source files
(ie. non-standard .bst, .bib, .cls files) into the right directories
(another thread on this list in the last month or two has the details
of that). Doing an apt{get,itude} purge of the tetex stuff before
installing texlive is probably a good idea.

> Also, (very importantly) does AUCTeX work with TeXLive?

Once I got texlive installed I had no problems with Auctex.

HTH,

Tyler