Re: tv-out, nvidia, nvtv etc

On Thu, Apr 26, 2007 at 03:17:20PM +0100, Adam Hardy wrote:

> So far I've got a black-and-white picture, no colour, and the picture's too
> big for the screen, so I lose the top and bottom edges.
>
> I suspect the no-colour problem may be due to the cabling - I'm using an
> SVIDEO to scart cable, and I've seen two messages on the web (albeit from
> the USA) saying it's a cable issue. Could it be something else? I've
> already been to the store twice for these cables!

Are you sure you can feed S-Video to that input? On my TV there are two
SCARTs in the back but only one of them works with S-Video and I also
have to switch with the remote to SVHS2 and not AV2 (which only gives
BW). Read your TV's manual carefully. BTW, mine is a Daewoo.

HTH,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)