Re: Bookmarks across browsers

KS wrote:
Hans du Plooy wrote:
On Tue, 2007-05-01 at 14:41 -0400, KS wrote:
I was wondering how to keep my set of bookmarks available across all the
www-browsers I have on my system.
Not sure which browsers this will work for, but it's quite nice to keep
FF on my notebook and work PC in sync:

http://www.google.com/tools/firefox/browsersync/

Hans

Thanks. Nice little extension they have there. I was looking for
something which could give me a single place (on my system) to look for
by every (or as many as possible) www-browser to get my bookmarks.
Browsersync aims to give different computers (with Firefox) one resource
for bookmarks and session info. Also for it to work you need to connect
to Google everytime!

/kds

Appears not to work for iceweasel, he's looking for FF.

Hugo