Re: webhttrack. start please

Joe Hart wrote:

and that is exaclty why the interface is underdeveloped. because you take any criticism to heart and chose to ignore / forget it, rather than do something about it.

The fact is that I will fix all these things myself as I learn the OS.
The other fact is that you've all been using it for years and haven't bothered.

Then I'll release a distro, and it will be praised