Re: webhttrack. start please

Roberto C. Sánchez wrote:
On Sun, Apr 29, 2007 at 07:53:55PM +0200, Joe Hart wrote:
Use KDE.  Right click on somewhere on the desktop, choose new, choose
link.  Hmm, sounds like windows to me, except they call it a shortcut.

Actually, the windows "shortcut" is *not* a symlink.  It is something
completely different.

Regards,

-Roberto

I know. symlinks are way better. in windows they're called... um.. well something else and are a real pain to create. Before anyone says I'm wrong and windows cannot do symlinks... I am not. I know alot about that OS, and am not mistaken. If anyone WANTS to know, I will pull up the details and post them