Re: webhttrack. start please

Douglas Allan Tutty wrote:

similarly, if i type a command like "lynx" into my panel aplet, nothing happens. I have to type it into terminal. so what is the point of the aplet (xfce, default aplet).

Lynx is a text interface.  Why would you _not_ need a terminal for it?

Doug.

Well, If I type "lynx" into <little-command-bar> I expect it to launch lynx. ie, launch a terminal with command lynx.

If I type "gimp", it launches gimp. I would like it to work with terminal only aps as well