Re: Debian update

Michael Pobega(pobega@gmail.com) is reported to have said:
> On Sun, Apr 22, 2007 at 04:18:12PM +0300, gustavo halperin wrote:

<--<snip>-->
The message you complained about.

> I've got nothing to add to this post but I just want to warn you that
> HTML mail is frowned upon on these lists, since most people read them
> with Mutt (I'd say a good 40%), which is a cli mail program.
>
> Plain text is the generally accepted method of mailing here.
>
> Sorry to come across as a bit of an arse, but I'm just trying to point
> you in the right direction.

Michael

  If you know that HTML mail is discuraged then you should also know
  that you should not have included in your reply to him.

  You should also know that "triming" is very much encouraged but I
  see you don't do that very much.

  There are many of us on slow dialup.  Including the last 3-4 replies
  with your answer is not nesessary, or welcomed.  Most mutt users
  have all of the thread available already.  The thread with your
  fetchmail question comes to mind as a case in point.

Have a nice day.  :-)

Wayne

--
All you need to know is the user interface.