Re: Trying to end my subscription? HELP!

On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 18:23:08 +0200
Florian Kulzer <florian.kulzer@icfo.es> wrote:

Hello Florian,

> If I remember correctly it goes something like this:
[snip]

Thanks for the information, Florian.  Most enlightening.

> - The other lists that you mention might simply attach their text in
> an RFC-compliant manner.

What, even Yahoo[0]?!   :-)

Yes, one of the lists that *does* show the details after a PGP sig
attachment is run on Yahoo.

--
 Regards  _

You only see me for the clothes that I wear
Public Image - Public Image Ltd