Re: Trying to end my subscription? HELP!

On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 08:07:08 -0400
Greg Folkert <greg@gregfolkert.net> wrote:

Hello Greg,

> At the bottom of every mailing from any Debian mailing list is a
> footer on howto remove yourself it reads:

Unless somebody has PGP signed their message.  Then, for some reason[0],
the unsub info doesn't get attached to the message sent to the list.
Of course, the remaining 70% of messages have the details.

[0] Which I've not been able to figure out.

--
 Regards  _

Where will you be when the bodies burn?
The Gasman Cometh - Crass