Re: Trying to end my subscription? HELP!

On Wed, 2007-04-18 at 07:10 -0400, plm wrote:
> Hello, I subscribed to "debian" a few weeks back but am unable to cancel? I
> subscribed via "digest" mode I was told some time ago that I'm not
> subscribed? I continue to receive your emails on a daily basis to this
> address ... plm@graffiti.net PLEASE cancel regards, PlM

READ THIS VERY CAREFULLY. READ THIS VERY CAREFULLY. READ THIS VERY
CAREFULLY. READ THIS VERY CAREFULLY. READ THIS VERY CAREFULLY. READ THIS
VERY CAREFULLY. READ THIS VERY CAREFULLY. READ THIS VERY CAREFULLY. READ
THIS VERY CAREFULLY. READ THIS VERY CAREFULLY. READ THIS VERY CAREFULLY.
READ THIS VERY CAREFULLY. READ THIS VERY CAREFULLY.

At the bottom of every mailing from any Debian mailing list is a footer
on howto remove yourself it reads:

listmaster@lists.debian.org

THAT MEANS:

Or

start a NEW e-mail, type "debian-user-request@lists.debian.org" in the
"To:" line. Type "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the "Subject:" line. Press the "SEND"
button.

All that needs to be done, unless you get your mail in Digest mode. If
you get digest mode change the "debian-user-request" to
"debian-user-digest-request" and you will be taken care of.
--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

The technology that is
Stronger, better, faster:  Linux