Re: Trying to end my subscription? HELP!

- --Sig_6A1pNWv=kYQC3oFY4md****--

- --
listmaster@lists.debian.org

- ---------------------------- end of plain-text message ----------------

The GPG signature only applies to the lines marked by the "--Sig_6A1..."
boundaries. The unsubscribe is appended after the boundaries, and
therefore does not affect the signature in any way.

It's important to understand what the signature means: it does not mean
the entire message is valid, only the portion of the message bracketed
by the signature boundaries.

Dave, it looks like your mail reader (and mine, BTW - Thunderbird)
ignores anything appearing after the signature.

- --
Jim Hyslop
Dreampossible: Better software. Simply.     http://www.dreampossible.ca
                 Consulting * Mentoring * Training in
    C/C++ * OOD * SW Development & Practices * Version Management