Re: where can I find the sarge repository of debian-multimedia?

Florian Kulzer wrote:
On Tue, Apr 17, 2007 at 23:41:34 +0200, steef wrote:
Greg Folkert wrote:
On Tue, 2007-04-17 at 23:13 +0200, Nigel Henry wrote:

[...]

What I don't quite understand is that Christian didn't give us any warning that the Sarge packages from his repo were about to be trashed when Etch went stable.
Well, you know the how the French are... sometimes full of _ _ _ _ and
sometimes very arrogant and full on sure of themselves.
I consider this behaviour of marillat way out of anything i can understand quite impolite. christian behaves himself, for reasons only he knows, as a perfect 'non-valeur'

I don't speak French. Does this expression mean "someone who spends a
lot of time to provide an excellent service for free to a bunch of
ungrateful whiners who never contributed anything to his hosting costs"?

(Greg was joking, I assume, but now it is maybe time for a reality
 check.)

yes, precisely.......

and now seriously: i think marillat, of course, did not realize the impact of his fast act.

steef