Re: where can I find the sarge repository of debian-multimedia?

On Tue, 2007-04-17 at 23:13 +0200, Nigel Henry wrote:
> On Tuesday 17 April 2007 22:33, Johannes Wiedersich wrote:
> > Greg Folkert wrote:

> What I don't quite understand is that Christian didn't give us any warning
> that the Sarge packages from his repo were about to be trashed when Etch went
> stable.

Well, you know the how the French are... sometimes full of _ _ _ _ and
sometimes very arrogant and full on sure of themselves.

> I for one would have found some spare harddrive space, and DL'd as many of
> them as possible. I mean. it's not like harddrive space is expensive these
> days.

Yeah, well maybe he has a disk-limit on the machine, imposed by his
ISP/hosting provider.
--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

the playfield. -- Thane Walkup