Re: where can I find the sarge repository of debian-multimedia?

On Tue, Apr 17, 2007 at 23:41:34 +0200, steef wrote:
> Greg Folkert wrote:
>> On Tue, 2007-04-17 at 23:13 +0200, Nigel Henry wrote:

[...]

>>> What I don't quite understand is that Christian didn't give us any
>>> warning that the Sarge packages from his repo were about to be trashed
>>> when Etch went stable.
>>>

>> Well, you know the how the French are... sometimes full of _ _ _ _ and
>> sometimes very arrogant and full on sure of themselves.
>>

> I consider this behaviour of marillat way out of anything i can understand
> quite impolite. christian behaves himself, for reasons only he knows, as a
> perfect 'non-valeur'

I don't speak French. Does this expression mean "someone who spends a
lot of time to provide an excellent service for free to a bunch of
ungrateful whiners who never contributed anything to his hosting costs"?

(Greg was joking, I assume, but now it is maybe time for a reality
 check.)

          Florian   |