Re: Idea for weekly/monthy wallpaper/themes package

> Sounds like something to dicuss at the new debian-community.org site!
> join the mailing list and if you want a place for these, ask holger.

Well, thanks, but I'm not sure what the point of Yet Another Mailing
List is when we already have debian-user, which is also available as
list archives and newsgroups at several other sites.  I have enough
trouble just keeping up with this list.  I already have disk space and
bandwidth for hosting, I just wondered if anyone thought it was a good
idea.