Re: Etch upgrade and keyboard in WindowMaker

On Tue, Apr 17, 2007 at 12:32:10AM -0400, cga2000 wrote:

> In WPrefs.app, on the last tab to the right you have something that says
> "enable Windoze (sic) style cycling" that needs to be checked.  Sorry if
> you've already done that .. I deleted your original post.

Here is what I have:

 - Disable miniwindows (icons for minimized windows).  For use with
   KDE/GNOME (unchecked)
 - Do not set non-WindowMaker specific parameters (do not use xset).
   (unchecked)
 - Automatically save session when exiting Window Maker. (checked)
 - Use SaveUnder in window frames, icons, menus and other objects.
   (unchecked)
 - Disable confirmation panel for the kill command. (checked)
 - Disable selection animation for selected icons. (uncheked)
 - Smooth font edges (needs restart). (checked)

None of the tabs have anything about "windoze style cycling".  I seem to
recall seeing that option a long time ago (maybe in the Woody version of
WindowMaker).  However, it is not there now.

Regards,

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sánchez