Re: Etch upgrade and keyboard in WindowMaker

On Mon, Apr 16, 2007 at 06:21:01AM +0200, csanyipal wrote:

> If I can rememer correctly, I solve this problem so so I reconfigure
> xserver-xorg and set up again my keyboard.
>
> $ sudo dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xorg
>
> So I have in my xorg.conf in the Section "InputDevice" this:
>
> Identifier      "Generic Keyboard"
> Driver          "kbd"
> Option          "CoreKeyboard"
> Option          "XkbRules"      "xorg"
> Option          "XkbModel"      "pc105"
> Option          "XkbLayout"     "hu,hr,cs"
> Option          "XkbVariant"    "nodeadkeys"
>
> and now I can use alt+tab on my Hungarian keyboard to switch
> between windows and alt+# to switch to the approppriate workspace.

Here is what I have:

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Generic Keyboard"
        Driver          "kbd"
        Option          "CoreKeyboard"
        Option          "XkbRules"      "xorg"
        Option          "XkbModel"      "pc105"
        Option          "XkbLayout"     "us"
        Option          "XkbVariant"    "nodeadkeys"
EndSection

I still can't alt+tab to switch or any of the other issues I mentioned.
Anyone else have any ideas?

Regards,

-Roberto

--