Re: Relabel partition didn't work

Douglas Allan Tutty wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 06, 2007 at 09:35:24AM +0200, Joe Hart wrote:
>> Greg Folkert wrote:
>> What about /mnt or /media then?  I thought they were good places to
>> mount other partitions.  Doesn't that still fall under FHS compliance?
> True, however the OP doesn't want to _mount_ an iso image, he wants to
> _store_ iso images.  I think its like a communal book-shelf presumably
> with different backup requirements than regular stuff under /home.
> Doug.

Better than my other reply:

It seems that many guides say to put your windows partition in
/mnt/windows or /media/windows.  That would suggest to me that that is
the place where other file systems go.  That's where my question stems
from as to why /mnt and /media are not good places.

- --
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)