Re: Relabel partition didn't work

On 4/5/07, Greg Folkert <greg@gregfolkert.net> wrote:
On Thu, 2007-04-05 at 16:43 -0500, Manon Metten wrote:

> The odd thing however is, when I type 'ls /' /xyz as well as /store
> show up, although /xyz is not mounted of course. How do I get rid of
> this /xyz statement (and where does it come from)?

Hi Greg,

This was a stupid question on my part, of course. As I was contemplating  Bob's explanation
I already found out myself. I simply did as you suggested: rm -r /xyz (it was empty).

Thanks to all who contributed to my question. I have a much better understanding of HDs, partitions and mount points now.

Greetings, Manon.