Re: Favorite Email/Calender/PIM and Why

On Fri, 23 Mar 2007 15:58:50 -0400
Celejar <celejar@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Celejar,

> Thanks; I'm going to check it out (although Sjoerd's suggestion was
> also quite helpful).

Yes, so I read.

Just so you know;  The Claws binary is called claws-mail now, so won't
overwrite your sylpheed installation.  Although it should import your
settings from Sylpheed (if you want it to) it won't overwrite them.
Claws stores user settings in ~/.claws-mail whereas Sylpheed uses
~./sylpheed-2.0

Occasionally, people claim to have "lost" their Sylpheed settings in
the process of transferring to Claws.  To avoid this problem, I suggest
a backup of ~/.sylpheed-2.0 to somewhere safe first.  Apologies if I'm
"teaching grandma to suck eggs", as we say over here.

--
 Regards  _

You only see me for the clothes that I wear
Public Image - Public Image Ltd