Re: Favorite Email/Calender/PIM and Why

On Fri, 23 Mar 2007 10:32:05 -0400
Celejar <celejar@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Celejar,

> Thanks. Perhaps I'm just slow today, but neither under 'Conf/Common
> Prefs' nor under 'Conf/Prefs for current account' can I find
> 'Customize Toolbars/Msg window'. Another hint? I'm using regular
> Sylpheed, not Claws.

Sorry.  I use Claws, and have done for many a year and can no longer
remember what the differences are.  In Claws, it's Preferences... and I
would have thought that it would be Common Prefs in Sylpheed.

<time passes>

I dl'd Sylpheed and compiled it to see what was what.  It seems that,
sadly, you can't do what you want in Sylpheed.

--
 Regards  _

You're only 29 got a lot to learn
Seventeen - Sex Pistols