Favorite Email/Calender/PIM and Why

I need an email client. I need a calender/task scheduling program. I
know of these combo, "PIM" applications:
IceApe
IceDove w/ (Sunbird?) calender extension
Evolution
Kontact (Kmail/Kalendar/aKregator/K Address Book)
Sylpheed w/ iCal plug-in

are there others?

I am extremely unorganized and need a good quality calender program. I
am currently using Evolution in Fluxbox.

I would like something a bit leaner, since I am using an old laptop.
However I'd wait an extra few seconds if it meant superior
functionality.

Also, it would be nice to have my RSS feeds in the same program,
something Evolution currently does not do. Do the others?

So, anyone who feels strongly for or against one of the above PIM
applications, I'd love to hear what you have to say.

I'll be using the Etch version of whatever I end up with, and will be
migrating my current calenders and email from Evolution after I upgrade
from Sarge to Etch (if I decide to do so)
--
Matthew K Poer