Re: Browser identification to websites

Joe Hart wrote:

Can you tell us which website this is that is giving you problems so we
can test it?

Personally, I've found that some websites will block me because of my
location, and that's something I cannot change.  Unfortunately my ISP
identifies me as being here.  Perhaps I need to look into anonymizers.

I imagine people in some other countries (China perhaps) have the same
problem with a lot more sites than I do.

The following URL is what the site's member login page:

https://www.sunlife.ca/member/

This is the URL of what appears on the screen when I try to log in with the above URL.

https://www.sunnet.sunlife.com/member/BlockPage128.asp

				Ken Heard